Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

I was just looking at the blog and realized I have not posted for some time. Shame on me. In my defense though, I have been busy. I had a shoot for 3 high school couples for their prom, a wedding, a reception, Memorial Day, and a house. I have finished the prom photos and will be posting some of those soon. The wedding was for a friend last Saturday. It was an outside wedding held at the Scotia Park. I always like shooting at the park just for the shear beauty of the location. After the wedding ended at 6:30, I had a second wedding of a Friends daughter that was at the Scotia Inn at 3:30. I was a guest, not the photographer. The photographer was just wrapping up when I got there, and the reception was just getting started so I got out my camera when she left and my last memory card and went to work. I love shooting in the Scotia in with available light only. The DJ was playing music, the lights were very dim, but what light there was was great. I really had a blast shooting at the reception and will be posting some of those pics when I get them done. The last shoot was a house for a real estate agent. I will be wrapping those pics up soon so I can focus on the wedding pictures. Check back soon for pics of all of the shoots. You won't want to miss any, but especially the Scotia Inn reception.

Regards, Dave

No comments:

Followers

Alamy


Stock photography by David+Keating at Alamy